My Meal Account

Create Pin for First Time User
Deactivate Your Lost or Stolen Card
Change Your PIN
Information About Your Account
Financial Status Report
Financial History Report
Add money to Meal Card (min. $20)

Meal Account Information

Access secure Meal Account site

Living On-Campus

Please note that if your Basic account is exhausted prior to the end of the academic year, you will need to have money in your Flex account in order to continue tax exempt food purchases at Hospitality Services locations. You can simply submit a written request to Mac Express to transfer money from Freedom to Flex, or add more money directly to Flex. If you do not have money in Basic and/or Flex, all purchases will be automatically deducted from Freedom and they will be fully taxable.


Please take time to read and understand the current
Residence Meal Plan Policy

Living Off-Campus

Hospitality Services is pleased to offer students living off-campus two different types of meal plans: the Freedom Plan and the Term Plan.

Learn about off-campus meal plans

All meal plan holders have web access to their meal plan information – check balance, review transactions, add more money, cancel lost meal card, etc. Parents can also add money to their children’s accounts through the Parental Deposit option.
Parent Deposit Log On