My Meal Account
Access the Mac Express secure site.
Make sure you LOGOUT when you are done. New users will need to refer to the following instructions to reset their PIN.
Create PIN for First Time User:
You will be required to change your PIN the first time you access the system. Select ACCOUNT SETTINGS then RESET PIN. Enter your account number (9-digit ID number - Student ID for students, Employee ID for faculty & staff) and Submit.
Reset Pin Enter Account Screen Capture:
Reset PIN by entering your Birth Date in the form MM/DD/YYYYY including slashes, along with the new PIN code which needs to be entered twice and then select Reset PIN.
Reset PIN Screen Capture:
If you have any problems changing your PIN or have forgotten your PIN, you will need to come to the Mac Express Office (Commons Building 128) to reset it.
Options on the secure site include:
- Create Pin for First Time User
- Deactivate Your Lost or Stolen Card
- Change Your PIN
- Information About Your Account
- Financial Status Report
- Financial History Report
- Add money to Meal Card (min. $20)
McMaster University does not at this time accept payment through mobile applications for the payment of tuition, deposit to meal cards or other fees. Any company or organization that offers the opportunity to pay by mobile application is not associated with McMaster University. If you choose to use such a service, you should be aware that:
• You will remain responsible for all costs or fees should for any reason the fee payment not be processed;
• You may be required to pay a fee to the company over and above McMaster University’s fees;
• You will be required to provide personal information, including your student number, to the company.
McMaster University does not encourage the use of third party mobile application payment services.
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri
Closed (May to Aug)
8:30am to 4:00pm
10:00am to 4:00pm
12:00pm to 1:00pm
The Meal Account site is now "mobile friendly"!
You can now access your meal plan information from any device!