Your Account number is your 7-digit ID number - Student ID for students, Employee ID for faculty & staff.
Default PIN is your birthdate. Use slashes when entering your birthdate: MM/DD/YYYY. You will be required to change your PIN the first time you log in.
If you have any problems changing your PIN or have forgotten your PIN, you will need to come to the Mac Express Office (Commons Building 128) to reset it.
CLICK HERE to enter the Mac Express secure site.
Make sure you LOGOUT when you are done.
Options on the secure site include:
- Create Pin for First Time User
- Deactivate Your Lost or Stolen Card
- Change Your PIN
- Information About Your Account
- Financial Status Report
- Financial History Report
- Add money to Meal Card (min. $20)
McMaster University does not at this time accept payment through mobile applications for the payment of tuition, deposit to meal cards or other fees. Any company or organization that offers the opportunity to pay by mobile application is not associated with McMaster University. If you choose to use such a service, you should be aware that:
• You will remain responsible for all costs or fees should for any reason the fee payment not be processed;
• You may be required to pay a fee to the company over and above McMaster University’s fees;
• You will be required to provide personal information, including your student number, to the company.
McMaster University does not encourage the use of third party mobile application payment services.
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri
Closed (May to Aug)
8:30am to 4:00pm
10:00am to 4:00pm
12:00pm to 1:00pm
Residence meal plans for the 2014-2015 academic year expire on May 1, 2015